Every year, we produce more than 300 million tonnes of plastic waste. This figure is almost equivalent to the weight of the whole human population.
Oceans are one of the most severely impacted habitats, which receive hundreds of tons of unwanted plastic waste every single day. The result? According to the UN, annually more than 100 million animals die because of the plastic waste, scattered across the oceans.
More than 500 marine locations with a total size equal to the one of the United Kingdom (or 242,495 km² ) are pronounced 'dead' - which means that no animal life can be sustained anymore.
Plastic pollution is reaching its highest levels ever and it impacts our lives in ways that we do not realise. In Biofabrik, our mission is to provide solutions for the plastic crisis in the locations it occurs - and this is why our #WASTX Plant can be installed anywhere where plastic waste is accumulated.
Our plastic recycling solution, WASTX Plastic, is a unique mobile technology for effective conversion of plastic waste into pure, high-quality resource oil, that can be directly used in industry and community.
We focus on:
• Turning worthless waste material into a valuable raw material
• Properly recycle plastics (locally)
• Portable container ship-sized technology
• Environmentally-friendly technology
• Low-cost solutions
• Ongoing income from plastic waste
• Polypropylene with carbon adherence
• High-Density Polyethylene
• (Very-)Low-Density Polyethylene
• Linear-Low-Density Polyethylene
• (Ultra-)High-Molecular-Weight Polyethylene
• Cross-linked Polyethylene
• Ethylene-vinyl acetate
Paul Wilton - Plastoil Director
PHONE: +64 (0)21 443 881
Graeme Tompkins - Plastoil Business Development Manager
PHONE: +64 (0)21 089 62702
Arj Wimalasuriya - Plastoil Australia, Managing Director
PHONE: +61 4137 75295